§1 Scope of Application and Information About the Elicitation of Personal Data
(1) This data protection declaration is intended to inform the users of this website about the type, scope and purpose of the collection and use of personal data by the website operator [PEA GmbH] in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
(2) The website operator takes your data protection very seriously and treats your personal data confidentially and in accordance with legal regulations.
(3) Data transmission over the Internet can be subject to security vulnerabilities. Complete protection against access by third parties is not possible.
(5) By contacting us via e-mail or via a contact form, you agree that we save the data submitted by you (your e-mail-address, name and, if needed, your telephone number) for the purpose of answering your questions/inquiries.
We will either delete those data as soon as the storage is not necessary any longer or restrict the accessibility, if storing them is required by law.
(6) In case that we hire third-party service providers or in case we use your data for any commercial purpose, we will inform you in detail
§2 Handling of Personal Data
(1) The website operator only collects, uses and passes on your personal data if this is permitted by law or if you consent to the collection of data.
(2) Personal data is any information that is used to identify you and can be traced back to you, such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number.
§3 Access Data, Collection of Personal Data When Visiting the Website
(1) The website operator or page provider collects data about access to the page and saves it as "server log files".
If using the website for an informative purpose only (means: without any registration or another way of transmitting information to us), we collect only the data that your internet browser transmits to our server.
(2) For a safe and stable function of our website, we have to log the following data:(defined by Article 6 paragraph 1 S.1 and following EU General Data Protection Regulation)
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request
- Access status/HTTP-status code
- Transmitted data volume
- Website of request
- Operating system and surface
- Language and version of the browser software
(3) The intended purposes of the collected data are statistical analyses and the improvement of the website. Although, the website operator reserves the right to review the server log files retrospectively, if there is a concrete evidence of illegitimate usage.
(4) Additionally, cookies will be saved on your computer when visiting our website. Cookies are defined as small text files which will be saved on our hard disk, assigned to your browser, what enables an information flow of specified and restricted data to the website which placed the cookie (in this case, our website). Cookies are not able to execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. There only purpose is to make the internet and specially websites more efficient and user friendly.
Note: There is no guarantee that you will be able to access all the functions of this website without restrictions, if you choose not to allow cookies.
- a. The website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functions of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. Session cookies store a so-called Session-ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the common session.This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d. You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this website, if you choose to adjust your settings accordingly.
- f. The flash cookies used are not detected by your browser but by your flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.ord/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe-Flash-Killer-Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private (incognito) mode on your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§5 Rights of the User: Information, Correction and Deletion
(1) As a user you will receive, upon your request, free information about which personal data about you has been stored. Unless your request conflicts with a legal obligation to store data (e.g. data retention), you have the right to have incorrect data corrected and your personal data blocked or deleted.
(2) Regarding your personal data, we guarantee you the following rights (if not restricted by a legal obligation):
- The right of information
- The right of correction or deletion
- The right of the restriction of data use
- The right of objecting to the processing of your data
- The right of data portability
(3) Furthermore, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority about us processing your personal data.
§6 Further Functions and Offers of Our Website
(1) Besides the informative use of our website, we offer you a range of further functions which, in case of interest, any user can use. For those functions, a further submission of personal data might be required. We ensure that we only use the data for the provision of the required function and that the previous paragraphs will also be applied.
(2) It might be possible that we use third-party companies to process your data. We select those companies carefully, they are bound to our instructions and will be regularly reviewed by us.
(3) If our service providers or partners are registered in a country, which is not part of the European Economic Area, we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
§7 Objection to or Revocation of the Processing of your Data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) As far as the processing of your personal data is based on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which we mention in the following description of the function. In the event of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you the compelling legitimate reasons, for which we must continue the processing of your data.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us about your objection under the following contact details (all contact details – e-mail, post).