PEA GmbH was founded in 1991 by Mr. Michael Trenkner.
1994 we became a “GmbH” and since then, our name is PEA Pharma- und Elektrotechnik-Anlagenbau GmbH.
Our first Geschko was created in 1997 and in 2000 we increased our product range to locks, transfer hatches and gastight doors.
Since October 2009, we present ourselves on our new company area. On an area of over 3000 square meters about 40 employees produce our high-quality products, like our hydrogen peroxide-gas generator Geschko MLT 17, material and personal locks in all dimensions and variations, gastight doors made out of stainless steel, isolators and transfer systems, as well as our water distillation plant, stainless steel piping systems and mixing- and pressure vessels.
We always say: Quality is priority – and that in any way!
- Quality of the products
- Quality of the staff
- Quality of the business relations
- Quality of the customer service
On this base, we have reached to build up a steady clientele which grows constantly.
Our customer range is composed mainly of these fields:
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Animal research (SPF)
- Research institutions (/laboratories)
- Laboratories for cytostatika
- Public institutions
Our ambition is to have satisfied customers on a continuing basis.
Therefore, our principles are:
- constant communication with our customers
- recognizing the wishes and requirements of our customers and making arrangements for it
- choice of the suppliers under our high-class aspects
- intensive care of our customers before, during and after the assignment
Often, this was the way we won new customers, to those we had been recommended by satisfied customers.
We would be glad to welcome you in our company!